What Where Who
The 2021 Singleton Teams Event will be held on the 15th of October. This event is a relay event for both primary and secondary students from any school. Teams will be made up of 2-3 riders from the same school. One rider will be on the track at a time, and the team who completes the most amount of laps in the given time wins.
Primary Students will have a 90 minute race. A rider will be able to start a final lap right up until the 90 minute timer goes off. Secondary Students will have a full 180 minutes of racing with riders being able to go out for another lap until 180 minutes of racing is complete.
The event centre is located just outside of Singleton at 272 Maison Dieu Rd. Follow the directions on the map below.
Students can race in older age categories if needed but the following options are available:
• All male
• All female *must be 2 teams in the same age category or categories will be joined
Primary students will race for 90 minutes starting at 9am in the following year group categories:
• Kindergarten – Year 2
• Year 3/4
• Year 5/6
Secondary students will race for 180 minutes starting at 11.30am in the following year group categories:
• Year 7/8
Entries cost $25 per person which includes:
– Free M2O “Just Send It” socks for the first 10 entrants
– Free Sausage Sandwich (TBC Covid-19)
– Free drink (TBC Covid-19)
– Medical insurance through MTBA
– Custom Race Plate
– Professional online / live timing by Hunter Mountain Bike Association (TBC)
– Medals for category winners (TBC)
Online entries will be available closer to the date